Saturday, January 14, 2012

Before I Go To Sleep - S J Watson Book 128

Before I Go To Sleep is the story of Chrissy, who wakes up one morning and doesn't know who she is. The trouble is, that happens every morning. As a result of some past trauma, she suffers from a strange kind of amnesia - she can remember everything that happens during the day, but when she goes to sleep that - and much of her past life - is erased from her memory as if it has never happened. This novel follows Chrissy's attempts to piece her life together and it turns out that some of the people in her life may not be who they seem. This was a totally gripping read and the best book I've read so far this year. Highly recommended.

1 comment:

  1. This book really drew me in. Once I started reading I had to keep going. Each page had a new twist or a new turn. Sometimes the suspense had me at the edge of my seat. My house is dirty and my family had to be on their own. Bravo Mr. Watson, an excellent debut.

    ReplyDelete